After a long day, I know we don't always have time to stop home and get ready for the night. Especially for those of you who live in Jakarta, the traffic jam is crazy! It's such a waste of time..
So, in this post I want to show you how I transform my makeup and outfit from Day to Night easily :D
For the Daytime makeup I'm keeping it simple, fresh, and natural. Anyone can wear this look to anywhere! :p
As we're going to wear this makeup look until the end of the day, make sure you apply primer underneath also use a foundation that has a good staying power.
Attention: For the Nighttime, we don't have to clean all the good work that we just did!
Before apply anything, blot any excess oil using face paper and refresh your makeup with a face mist (don't forget to let it dry!) this will make your face look a lot fresher. After that, you're allowed to touch up your makeup.
For the outfit, just throw on your blazer and some accessories! This will make your look more appropriate for the Nighttime :D
I also made a video tutorial for this.. Please don't laugh at my "fashion show" part, I just want to show you the outfit! hehehe :p
- Benefit the POREfessional
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Medium Beige
- Mac Pro Conceal and Correct palette in Medium
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Nyc Bronzer in Sunny
- L'Oreal Butterfly Mascara
- NYX Cream Blush in Natural
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
- Make Over Liquid Lip Color in Fructis Peach
- Sleek i-Divine "Oh So Special" eyeshadow palette
- Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Unbranded Falsies :p
- NYX Highlight and Contour powder
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Shocking Pink
That's all the things that I usually do to transform my look, what do you think girls?! hehe..
Thank you for reading♡