4.13.2014

Liebster Award! *updated*

Hello everyone! :D
So, I got an award from Shinta ( Shinta Laura Dewani's Room )!! Thank you so much Shinta :D and it seems like everyone got a bunch of Liebster award whereas I only got one HAHA *poor me*
it maybe because I'm not a kind of that person who likes to leave a comment to other's blog T_T I'm so sorry for being a nerd blogger hahaha. I will fix this I PROMISE! :D

*UPDATED*
HEYY I GOT ANOTHER LIEBSTER AWARD yayerrr!! :D and it's from Rizky ( MRHL'S ) thanks Rizky! I just visited his blog and it's mainly about men's fashion, but I still like it anyway. You guys should check it out! :D




Anyway, WHAT IS LIEBSTER AWARD?
The Liebster award is only given to bloggers who has only less than 200 followers, it's also a way to know more about your fellow bloggers :)
The "Liebster" word itself means sweetest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, cute, endearing, and welcome.

THE RULES?
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Answer 11 questions which provided to yo by the person who nominated you
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (who has less than 200 followers)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer
7. List these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here)
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (because they might not have ever heard of it)

MY RESPONES TO SHINTA'S QUESTIONS:
1. Pilih jadi beauty blogger terkenal atau beauty blogger tercantik?
    [Which one do you prefer, famous beauty blogger or the prettiest beauty blogger?]
- Famous beauty blogger :D

2. Jika kamu pingin salah satu bentuk fisik dari beauty blogger Indonesia lain, itu siapa dan apanya?
   [Which part of the body that you want from another Indonesian beauty blogger?]
- Ka Karlina's lips.. hahaha they're perfect for lipstick review!! 

3. Milih mengerjakan tugas-tugas duluan atau ngeblog duluan?
    [Complete tasks or blogging?]
- It depends on my mood hehehe :p

4. Apasih kosmetik atau skincare holygrail kamu?
    [What's your holygrail cosmetic or skincare?]
- Cetaphil cleanser for oily skin. It doesn't dries my skin, reduce my acne, feels really gentle on my skin.. ahh you should try this product!

5. Apa yang menarik dari blog kalian?
   [What's the interesting part from your blog?]
- I don't know.. I'll let you guys to be the judge :p

6. Jenis makeup apa yang paling kamu gak suka?
   [What kind of makeup look that you don't like?]
- Emo makeup look. Ugghh it's just.. too much

7. Kalian pernah baca blog ku Shinta Laura Dewani's room ini gak? Kalau udah, apa yang kalian suka?
   [Have you read Shinta Laura Dewani's room blog ? If you did, what do you like?]
- Of course your curhat session laaah hihihi

8. Artis Indonesia dengan wajah yang bikin kalian terobsesi ada gak? Siapa?
   [Which Indonesian actress' face that makes you obsessed?]
- Mesty Ariotedjo. She's a model actually, but she's sooo perfect!! She's beautiful, smart, multi-talented. Such an inspiring woman..


9. Skincare yang bikin kulit kalian sehat apasih?
   [Which skincare that makes your skin healthy?]
- I don't have any specific skincare.. but moisturise the skin regularly and apply lemon + honey mask twice a week are enough for me :D

10. Foto tentang apa yang paling sering kalian post di Instagram?
    [What kind of photo that you like to post on Instagram?]
- Follow my instagram account HERE if you wanna know.. hohoho sneaky meeee >:p

11. Kira-kira apa sih yang bikin Shinta bisa nominasiin blog kalian?
    [Do you know, what makes Shinta nominated your blog?]
- Hahahaha Shintaaaa.. I don't know, I have no idea >.<

MY RESPONSES TO RIZKY'S QUESTIONS:
1. The reason you made a blog?
- I like to share my passion about beauty [even I'm not a professional hohoho!]

2. What is your favorite accessories?
- Rings and earrings!

3. Black or white?
- White at the moment :p

4. 3 things you'll carry before you go out?
- Phone, wallet, and lipstick LOL

5. Which perfume do you like? Strong or smooth?
- Smooth!

6. Any fashion bloggers or beauty bloggers that inspires you?
- Indah Nada Puspita.. She's not a human, she's an angel!!

7. Your favorite designer?
- Karl Lagerfeld and Christian Dior

8. Any tips for people who just started their blog?
- Just be confident about yourself :)

9. PARIS OR NEW YORK? WHY?
- New York of course! It's more fun and there's still plenty of places I haven't visited yet

10. What is your dream job?
- Beauty doctor, professional dancer, and last but not least, hot yet perfect momma for my kids HA! :P

11. The best moment in your life from blogging?
- Knowing that I help certain people through my blog :) it makes me reaaaaally happy!

11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. Roses, pink, makeup, princess Ariel, Disney, and delicious foods are my fav things!
2. I hate frogs and gecko (re: Cicak).. EWHH
3. Obsessed with Victoria's Secret Angel's body.. who doesn't?! haha
4. Love to travel :D
5. I can't cook... hahaha not literally "can't" but I'm not the master. DON'T JUDGE ME!!
6. Ballet and dancing are my stress relief.
7. Really want to be a beauty doctor and have my own clinic :")
8. I don't like wearing high heels, flat shoes ftw!!
9. Chloe perfumes are my fav^^
10. Wearing sandals while taking a shower lol.
11. Never dyed my hair since I was born :p

BLOGS I NOMINATED:
Karlina - Visit Karlina
Stephanie - Loreleiii
Yuni - Yuniquely Beaute
Laura - Laura Debora Blog
Amira - Feérie
Vitrie - BEAUTY REDEMPTION

MY QUESTIONS:
1. The reason you made a blog?
2. Beauty or Fashion?
3. Red or Pink?
4. Who's your favorite Indonesian beauty blogger?
5. American or Korean makeup style?
6. Celebrity girl crush?
7. 5 makeup products you can't live without?
8. What place you want to visit?
9. Who's your favorite designer?
10. Favorite Indonesian makeup brand?
11. Do you like dancing? If yes, what kind of dancing you do?

Yayyyy my tasks are done! Fiuhhhh.. I really hope that you enjoyed my post :)

And if you have answered my questions please leave me the link to your blog post because I'd love to read your answers :D
post signature

9 komentar:

  1. Thanks for nominated me Dhana ... ^^


    http://visitkarlina.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Halo, Dhana. Makasih ya awardnya.. Ini udah aku jawab pertanyaanmu http://yuniusmanda.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html hehehe

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. sama-sama yunii.. aku mau baca jawaban mu ahh hihi :p

      Hapus
  3. Hi Dhana, thanks for nominated me :)
    you can check out my answer here:
    http://amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. will check them out later.. :D thank you for your answers!! :*

      Hapus
  4. Hey Dhana i just nominated you for Liebster Award!
    Check on my post http://mrhls.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    Thanks,

    mrhls.blogspot.com
    mrhls.tumblr.com

    Rizky

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks for nominated meee :D I'll check it out!

      Hapus