So for today I present to you another makeup tutorial ^^ it's a tutorial on how I usually get my smokey eye done.
I don't always use exactly the same colour, it's just the same method hahah xP I call it my "go to" because it's not so smokey but it's not that natural either..
You can make it more smokey (just add a lil bit of black on the outer corner), or less smokey (use a lighter colour).
Watch the tutorial here :D
don't forget to click the thumbs up button pretties :P
- Paul & Joe Creamy Matte foundation in shade 30
- Benefit Fake Up stick concealer in Medium
- The Body Shop Eye Definer in Black
- Sleek "Oh So Special" eyeshadow palette
- Etos Stay Perfect Lash & Brows
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
- MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
- Maybelline the Falsies mascara
- Coastal Scents Camo Quad in Medium
- Sephora Mineral Compact foundation in Tan
- the Blam Mary-Lou Manizer
- Bourjois Baked Blush in Rose D'or
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparant
- NYX Black Label lipstick in Natural
Hope you guys enjoyed the tutorial C:
Happy weekend and..