I'm so sorry for the lack of post :" I'm obviously getting busy with my ballet class..
Have I mentioned that I'm a ballerina also a ballet teacher? hehe *blushing*
Yep I've been growing my passion of dancing at Namarina ballet school since I was 3 years old and I'll take RAD ballet examination which will be held on 4th March 2014, that's why I have to attend extra ballet classes and got no time for blogging :(
Uwwwwhh feeling so nervous yet excited at the same time!! Huhu wish me luck guys :"
Anyway, I've got quite a lot of request (especially from my friends HEHE) on how I usually do my makeup. So I decided to make a tutorial about it! :D
I think this makeup is perfect for anyone who wants to look fresh without having too much makeup on :) you can wear this makeup for school, college, or even work!
And this is the tutorial:
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15
- The Body Shop Skin Boost Vit C
- Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF 25 PA++ in 21
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny
- NYX Cream Blush in Natural
- Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in Rose Sugar Macaroon
- Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in Beige Clair 53
- Maybelline the Rocket Volume Mascara
- The Body Shop Carbon Eye Definer in Black
- Clinique Chubby Stick in Plushest Punch
I hope you enjoy my tutorial ♡
Good night and..