1.21.2014

Review: Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream

Hi ladies!
Have you read my "2013 Beauty Favorites"?? I mentioned this product. Yep, I do really like it!!
Why? Let me tell you here :)


It comes with a hard plastic packaging so you don't have to worry to carry them anywhere!


It contains peptide complex, gingko water, and 50 kinds of botanical complex which are good for our skin :)

I got mine in shade 21 light pink beige, I thought that this colour doesn't suits me, but slowly they will blend into my skin tone :D


I know you guys still can see my acne, but I think it's the perfect amount of coverage for everyday use!

This seems embarrassing hahaha but to be honest, my skin is not in a really good condition right now T-T

See? There's redness and dry flaky skin around my mouth and a bit around my nose :(
It's caused by my toothpaste!! huhu I guess the formula is too strong :" But this bb cream cover the redness really well!

One thing I've just noticed is that this bb cream isn't suitable for dry flaky skin, they will make it more noticeable.

What I like?
 Lasting power!! 6 hours of application and no to touch up :D
 Blendable texture
 Very lightweight
 Natural coverage
 SPF + moisturizer in 1!!
 Has brightening effect *.*

What I dislike?
- Pricey
- Not suitable with flaky skin :( I have combination skin, around my nose usually tends to get red and flake off. I have to put extra moisturizer on those area to make a smooth surface, so the bb can glide easily.

Will I repurchase?
YAP!! :D

post signature

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar