1.05.2014

2013 Beauty Favorites

Happy New Year ladies!!  

How was your new year's eve? 
Alhamdulillah mine was WONDERFUL!!! I spent my last days of 2013 in Saudi Arabia to do my first Umrah :")
Thank you Allah for giving me a chance to visit Your Holy Ka'bah, I'm so looking forward to come back soon (insyaAllah..) I also filmed my journey, and will upload it as soon as I can! :D [the video is done! watch it here]

By the way, this post is about the beauty products that I love in 2013 which I've never done before. So here they are! :D




Best Moisturizer: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15. The consistency is so smooth and silky, my face feeling soft and not greasy at all.

Best Foundation: Revlon Colorstay. This is my holy grail foundation! It has perfect coverage and oil control, no need to touch up. For everyday use, I usually mix it with my moisturizer.

Best BB Cream: Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream. Very lightweight but the coverage and oil control are excellent! (review about this is coming soon)

Best Concealer: Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Healthy Natural Concealer. The lasting power is uh-mazing! It stays all day long, it doesn't breaks me out either ;)

Best Powder: Bourjois Healthy Balance. (See my review here)

Best Blush: NYX Cream Blush. Easy to apply, a little goes a long way!

Best Highlighter: the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer. It has the most beautiful glow for my face :)


Best Palette: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. Everyone seems happy with the Naked 3, but I haven't tried it yet so this one is still the best for me :p

Best Eyeliner: Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner. Waterproof, smudged-proof, and easy to use :D

Best Mascara: Maybelline the Falsies.


Best Lipstick: Revlon Lipbutter.

Best Lipgloss: Revlon Colorburst. Super pigmented and non sticky. *kiss!*


Best Anti Frizz: Makarizo Advisor Anti Frizz Spray.

Best Hair Treatment: Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy 30 Day Smoothing Treatment.


Best Everyday Perfume: L'Occitane Verveine Menthe (Eau de Toilette).

Best Perfume for Any Event: Chloé Eau de Parfum. Fyi, this is my 3rd bottle hahaha. I really love the smell

As you guys can see, most of them are drugstore products!!
Well, good job Maybelline and Revlon, you stole my heart :p

So, which products you want me to review for the next? Please leave a comment below, I'll happily write the review for you :)

Thank you pretties,
post signature

5 komentar:

  1. Nice post! I love all of them ;)
    But Naked palette is still staying on my wishlist! huff

    http://visitkarlina.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Glad that you like it!! :D why don't you try MUA's? They made great dupes for naked palettes :D

    BalasHapus
  3. kak dhana untuk harga consealer maybellinenya kira2 berapa ya ?

    BalasHapus
  4. Kak beli moisturizer cetaphil dimana ya? Makasih sblmnya kak:)

    BalasHapus
  5. Eh sekarang juga ada yang baru loh.. celana dan kaos kaki bergabung, jadi deh legging wudhu pelangi... tanpa ribet lepas pasang kaos kaki saat wudhu. nih klik aja link nya
    Legging Wudhu Pelangi

    BalasHapus