12.02.2013

Review: Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion

Halo semuanya!
So for today I'll review my Precious Mineral Any Cushion from Etude House.
This product seems similar with the famous Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion.. but actually they are different! This product is a water based mineral foundation whereas the Laneige one is based on bb cream.

Let's jump to the review!


The packaging seems really nice and clean.. It's also available in pink but I prefer the white one because it looks more elegant :)


If you don't like a clean and simple design, Etude House also sell the Any Cushion case with a Minnie picture on it.

YAY FOR THE DISNEY LOVERS!!! :D


Isn't it so cute?

                                 

To change the case, push the bottom of inner container upwards (like the picture above), then place the inner container into the Minnie Any Cushion Case and you're good to go!


It's so easy to apply! You just have to press the air puff to the cushion then spread it to your face with a patting motion.


Mine is in shade Natural Beige W13, it slightly too light for me but it's still wearable.
It has a light-medium coverage (depending on how much you apply) so I still need a concealer to cover my blemishes.

What I like?
It contains SPF!!
Nice dewy finish without looking too oily (since my skin is combination-oily)
Feels like wearing NOTHING.
Easy to apply
It evens out my skintone perfectly!! c:
Doesn't clog pores

What I dislike?
-Not flash friendly
-Lasting power (It starts fading as I reach 5 hours)
-It doesn't include the refill
-Puff must be washed often (ugh.. too lazy to do that)

Will I repurchase?
MAYBE. Because there's plenty of face products I'd like to try :p

Hopefully this review helps you my pretty readers :)
post signature

2 komentar:

  1. sis case disney ny d jual g?? lagi cari yg murah ja.. hehehe..

    BalasHapus