12.25.2013

Real Techniques vs Sigma

Halo semuanya!
Do you find it still confusing to choose which brush kit you should buy?
Don't worry! Here I am gonna give you a comparison between Real Techniques and Sigma brushes :D


Okay, let's start with the Real Techniques first :))

So I bought 2 sets from this brand, which are the Core Collection (for face application) and the Eyes Starter Set (for eyes application). Since RT doesn't available in Indonesia, I have to purchase them online (I found that IndoMakeup selling them with the best deal! IDR 258.000/kit) so the total price was IDR 516.000, I know it wasn't cheap in Indonesia *sigh..*



The brushes are incredibly smooth! They are made with taklon bristles, with soft fibers and 100% cruelty free :) I've own these sets for a half year and washed them so many times but they don't shed at all! :D

Real Techniques Eyes Starter Set


Left to right: deluxe crease brush, base shadow brush, accent brush, pixel-point eyeliner brush, brow brush, and panoramic brush case (which I don't really use, but if you don't have a brush holder or case it would be very useful)


I only use 3 brushes from this kit.

-Deluxe Crease brush: to blend out my concealer (too big for my crease)
-Base shadow brush: perfect for eyeshadow blending!
-Accent brush: to highlight my inner corners or to line my bottom lash line)
I don't like the Brow brush and Pixel-Point Eyeliner brush because they are too big for their intended use :(

Real Techniques Core Collection


Left to right: contour brush, buffing brush, pointed foundation brush, detailer brush, panoramic Brush case.



I reaaaaally like this kit! :D 

- Contour brush: to contour and highlight my cheekbones or to set my under eye concealer
- Pointed foundation brush: to apply concealer on under eye area
- Detailer brush: to apply lip products or spot concealer
- Buffing brush: to apply liquid foundation or any powder products (blush/powder)


`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´ Let's move on to Sigma! :) `•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´



My sister bought me this kit on my last birthday (06th Dec) *Thankyou mba!!♡* she had no idea what to give for me so I asked her for this hohoho. And lucky her, this kit was on 30% off!! (at Luxola) it was just IDR 550.000 :D

I know most of you must be think, "Ahh.. It's cheaper because it was on sale.. I won't get the same price as her" Don't be sad girls!! Discounts are often held by Luxola :D so make sure you follow their instagram or sign up as a member to get the lastest update and just wait patiently until it is on sale hehe :p

Sigma Mrs. Bunny Travel Kit


So I found myself really enjoy this kit!! The handles are short and the color is so beautiful.. It's too bad that they've changed the matte pink ferrule into a gloss silver aluminium :(

But it has everything in it :D you can do your whole makeup application just using this kit. I also got the brush holder which is really pretty and perfect to display your brushes :3

Left to right: F30, F40, F60, E40, E55, E30, E65

This kit is vegan which means it's made with synthetic bristles! The bristles are so soft and they pick up the product really well. I use this kit almost every single day but I haven't noticed any shedding :D


- Large Powder F30: to apply powder products on face and body
- Large Angled Contour F40: to apply blush or contour shades
- Foundation F60: to apply liquid or cream foundation

- Tapered Blending E40: to blend eyeshadow on the crease, it's so fluffy!!
- Eye Shading E55: to apply pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments
- Pencil E30: to smudge eyeliner on lower lash line and a precise eyeshadow application
- Small Angle E65: to apply gel or cream eye liner on the upper and lower lash line

Conclusion:
I love both!! :D hahahaha it's really hard to choose between them because the quality is quite similar and the price difference (in my country) is not relevant as you'd buy 2 sets of Real Technique. But if I have to choose one of them, it would be the Sigma Mrs. Bunny Travel Kit!! :D
♥ The brushes are softer
♥ Available in variant color
♥ Perfect for beginners
♥ The brush holder can be used as display
♥ Travel friendly (lol it IS made for travelling)

I've heard that the RT brush in US is waaay cheaper than in Indonesia, if I lived there i'd definitely choose the RT brushes!!! :)

But whatever kit you choose, I'd recommend the Sigma F80 flat top kabuki brush to apply your foundation!! IT IS AMAAAAZING :D nothing can beat it.

I really hope this comparison is helpful for you.. Thank you so much for reading :D
post signature

1 komentar:

  1. Eh sekarang juga ada yang baru loh.. celana dan kaos kaki bergabung, jadi deh legging wudhu pelangi... tanpa ribet lepas pasang kaos kaki saat wudhu. nih klik aja link nya
    Legging Wudhu Pelangi

    BalasHapus