11.19.2013

Review: NYX Matte Lipstick

Halo semuanya!
So I've never had a bright pink lipstick before, was too scared to use them on my lips hahaha..
But when I saw this shocking pink lipstick on NYX counter, I was attracted o.O

The color is just so bright, vibrant and it seems like Barbie's lip color 
I'd like to give it a try by buying this, and I hope it won't disappoint me!!

(FYI this is my very first NYX lipstick!! :p)


I quite like the packaging, I think it's kinda cute because we can actually see the product.

(using flash)

What I like:
 The texture (super creamy and it glides smoothly on my dry lips!!)
 The pigmentation (as you guys can see on the picture above, it is so pigmented)
Lasting power (it stays for around 5 hours) 
♥ The formula (it doesn't dries my lips)
Semi matte finish (not too matte, not too shiny. Kinda in between)

What I dislike: 
- none :"D

Will I repurchase?
YES!! But maybe in different color :p

Have you tried it? Love or hate?
I want to know what you guys think about this product, so feel free to comment in the comment section below :)

post signature

3 komentar:

  1. Bagus yah,, mattenya ga bikin bibir kering .. ^^

    http://visitkarlina.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hihi iya niiih jd pgn beli warna lain :D

      Hapus