11.26.2013

Review: Etude House Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips

Halo semuanya!
Woohoo I'm BEYOND happy!! This lip product is finally mine :")
When I saw it on other's blog, I fell in love.. The packaging is so girly and princessy, Etude House's packaging seriously never disappoints me.

Sadly, this Etoinette series isn't available in Indonesia :( but don't worry ladies!! There's lots of online shop selling this product :D (just simply search them on instagram!)

Anyway, let's start the review!!



See? The packaging and the detail are sooo pretty!! How can I not get attracted????

Here is the swatches:

I got trouble to get the color payoff (especially for the PPK001) but if you like sheer lip product, this product will be your favorite!

On the lips:
you can clearly see my mustache lol

PPK001: Baby pink color. But I think it doesn't suit my skintone, it's too pale for me :''

PPK002: True pink. Loves it!

PPK003: Peachy pink. Seems like my lip color but better lol, love it though

What I like?
The packaging..no doubt!
♥ The formula (it moisturise my lips and it doesn't feels sticky at all)
♥ It has a nice rose scents!! (but disappears upon application)
♥ Lasting power (it last for 4-5 hours)
♥ Not over glittery

What I dislike?
- shade PPK001 :(
- not available offline

Will I repurchase?
YAP!! And I like this product better than Revlon's Lip Butter.

Hopefully this review is useful for you guys.. Curious to try? mehehehe
post signature

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar