11.18.2013

Review: Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Halo semuanya! (it means, Hi everyone!)

So, 2 months ago one of my favorite Youtuber, Essie Button, made a video about the products that she loves from Bourjois, and one of them is this compact powder. I was so excited to try out, so I bought it at Watsons and it was 150k (hmm kinda pricey, huh?)


Let's start the review, shall we?


In my opinion the packaging seems cheap because it is made from plastic, BUT I don't really mind


They comes with a mirror, yay!


(Only using sunscreen and moisturizer underneath)


What I like:
♥ The smell (it has fruity scents and it makes me happy! lol)
♥ Oil Control (on my combination skin it gives me a matte finish around 6-7 hours, after that it gives a dewy finish but not over sheen)
 Silky and smooth finish!
Covers my redness and discoloration really well.

What I dislike:
- Doesn't comes with an applicator 

Will I repurchase it?
YAAAPPPP!

Thankyou guys for reading, 
post signature

2 komentar: